Flexible recovery options
- Get multiple recovery options from a single product, with no extra charges for different recovery methods.
- Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
- Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
- Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed.
- Test and verify backup recoverability on an automated schedule with recovery testing.
Built for the cloud
- Backing up to the cloud isn’t an afterthought with N-able Backup; it was built for that.
- TrueDelta deduplication, compression, and WAN optimization help make daily backups fast by sending only changed bytes.
- Cloud storage (including archiving) is included at no extra charge in data centers located worldwide.
- AES 256-bit encryption protects backup files in transit and at rest.
No hardware hassles
- N-able Backup is a SaaS application—no need to install on or maintain a local application server.
- No physical appliance required, which helps save you time and money.
- No need to buy, provision, or manage local data storage for your backups. Storage in our private cloud is included.
- Keep an optional local copy of your data using an existing network share or other hardware with LocalSpeedVault.
- AES 256-bit encryption is used to help secure files that remain encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Create your own private key or have one generated for you during deployment when using the standalone version. Integrated N-central Backup and RMM Managed Online Backup offer passphrase encryption.
- ISO-certified data centers are located worldwide, with additional certifications by location.
- Role-level access provided in the standalone edition of N-able Backup lets you grant limited access to backups as needed. The N-central and RMM integrated versions use each platform’s access controls.
- Byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the WAN.
- Proprietary deduplication and compression technology means daily backups are a fraction of the selected size.
- WAN optimization helps minimize bandwidth usage; bandwidth throttling is available during business hours for slow network connections
- Restore only what has changed for efficient recovery.
Microsoft 365 data protection*
(standalone and integrated into N-central)
- Recovery of deleted items helps you keep control of your customers’ data in Microsoft 365.
- Manage Microsoft 365 backups from the same dashboard as server and workstation backups
- Up to seven years’ data retention to help your customers meet regulatory requirements.
- Storage in our global private cloud is included.
Data centers around the world
- Backup storage in our private cloud is included in your price.
- More than 30 data centers to choose from, located across four continents.
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other certifications depending on your chosen data center.
- Using one vendor for your backup software and cloud storage simplifies billing and support.